Friday 2 July 2010

Team Work and Leadership


I have to say it makes it easier to have your own business when you have a great team behind you!

There is a lot of Team Work involved in my business and I have lots of people to thank for that.

My designer Andrew is like my back bone - of late I dont know what I would have done without him. Not only is he my freelance designer and someone to vent to about mis behaving clients but he is also a great friend.

We worked together in a past job and when we started to work together for Apparition it was just so natural!

I also have my boyfriend James who works beside me handling all of my finacial matters. We are a team not only out of work but in work.

So it made me realise how important it not only is to have a team but to have great leadershp skills. But sometimes it is not easy when working along side family and friends to lead them.

I guess that is a skill I will continue to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment