Saturday 3 July 2010

Accountants!


Now this is why every one needs a good accountant! (You can see from my puzzled partner James's face it is always a good idea!)

My accountant managed to save me half of the predicted quote of my tax bill this year. I think thats amazing. As it is my first year in business, I have little experience with tax returns and how it all works.

I found that not only did my accountant help me with my taxes but he also provided me with great business advice. I used to think accountants just added up sums and helped you pay in your taxes but my opinion of an accountant has certainly changed.

My advice to anyone is to find a company that has been well recommended - has good knowledge of their industry and can provide a quote for the year so you know how much you have to pay. My accountant even filed in my companies house certificate and helped me to set up my company.

I think for anyone to do it themselves is a task and a half, when you are busy trying to run a successful business I cant really see ou having much time to worry about your finaces.

I guess everyone is different but I would go with an accountant everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment