Friday 22 June 2012

Where is the year going?

Oh my gosh we are now in June! This is madness.

Still I cannot complain about another busy year in business.

So whats been going on around here? Well I shall tell you...

* I have relaunched both the Apparition and Time2Shine websites, I now feel uber confident went people visit them.

* I took a little holiday to the Dominican Republic in February, it was a much needed break but I wanted to go away again as soon as I got home.

* I am still writing bits and pieces of editorial for a few national magazines.

* Recently finished 12 weeks of being BBC Suffolk's official Apprentice Guru with Mark Murphy.

* I am filming an audition in the last round of 'Come Dine With Me' next week I am very excited as its my favourite programme and I have got to the final stages!

* My personal life has not been easy lately however I am coping :)

* Archie is growing up fast, he has turned into a lovely little fella.

* I am really enjoying time with my friends when I am not working.

Thats about it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment