Saturday 4 February 2012

2012 Update!


Its been a busy start to the year for me, after a wonderful family Christmas at home!

With so much work coming in and out since January hit, favors for friends, and involvement with local good causes, my time has been a little bit precious. I have even had to turn a lot of new clients away! Hence it being a while since I last posted!

I am really enjoying working with a local community project called 'Growing Well' basically a few of the members from our street got together before Christmas and decided to start a group.

It has been great as we have all made new friends, and by summer our street will look fabulous.

I have decided to try and take a break from awards for a while (if my dear clients will stop nominating me) as I really want to focus on the business.

We are still getting very regular work from UCL which is great and they are a pleasure to work for. A few new opportunities are also in the pipeline so stay tuned.

James and I had a nice long weekend in Devon last week, we had a great time getting muddy on the farm with his family. Archie was in his element as you can see from the photo below!



Still I feel 2012 is going to be a successful year! More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment