Saturday 16 July 2011

Esther Ling Photography


Is anyone in need of some new photography?... Well we know just the person!

A few weeks ago I had Esther Ling round to take some shoots for a new website we were working on.

Esther is an expert in wedding and portrait commissions within the UK and Internationally. After looking at some of Esther Ling's Wedding Photography I was so impressed with her work, I had to request her services!

It was about time I had some photos done for my new website found at www.rachelducker.com.

Esther captured the exact image I was looking for and I was extremely impressed with the results.

Her approach is Intuitive, spontaneous, informal and I can confirm this is the person that I took my photos.

Check out a few of the shoots below:


 Thanks very much Esther!

No comments:

Post a Comment