Wednesday 20 July 2011

Apparition launches Apparition Music Promotions...



So... I have been very busy again and would like to announce the launch of my third business, Apparition Music Promotions.

The idea came from my younger brother JDucker who is a musician based in Suffolk. I felt there were not enough local companies out there supporting our local talent so Apparition Music Promotions was born.

Along with my Creative Agency Apparition Marketing and Design and Time2Shine (mentoring young people and start up businesses) - but now I am delighted to add something else to that list...

This week we are launching 'Apparition Music Promotions,' is a small promotions agency helping and supporting up and coming talent from across the UK.

The website is now live check it out here > Music Promotions Suffolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment