Wednesday 15 June 2011

I have launched my second business...


A few weeks ago I decided to launch my second business 'Time2Shine.'

Time2Shine has been designed to help young people and first times businesses. Our goal is to support and encourage those who want to be able to work for themselves, providing them with the correct tools to steer them in the right direction for the future.

We aim to mentor those willing to learn, offering advice and guidance about the issues important in business, develop confidence and help every step of the way whilst offering a fundamental business package. 

I am very please with how the first few weeks have gone, there have been lots of interest and we have also teamed up with Suffolk EBP. We will be launching a workshop soon along with a competition to help local sixth formers in schools in Suffolk.

If you want to check out the new site visit www.time2shineltd.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment