Monday 20 June 2011

Finalist for The Anglian Business Awards



I have received the some wonderful news that my first company, Apparition Marketing and Design Ltd, has been selected to be a finalist for the best start-up business in the 2011 Anglian Business Awards.

I am delighted to share this news, as it has been a really hard working year for all of the Apparition team.

I would personally like to thank all of our clients, team and friends for their invaluable support.

The awards will be announced next week at the Trinity Park Conference Center on 7th July.

Tickets are available at a cost of £75+VAT from Archant Suffolk on 01473 324559 or from events.suffolk@archant.co.uk

I have to say I am delighted I have had a few personal struggles lately and this has been a little reminder that I am still on course with my plan. Win or lose I am proud to be in this position with a number of other fantastic business people.

Will let you know the outcome soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment