Friday 2 April 2010

Welcome to my new blog!


I created this blog as almost a way to release more than anything.

Just under a year ago I decided to set up my own business called Apparition Marketing & Design Ltd, and from time to time although I am 100% passionate about what I do and love running my own company the day to day pressures really seem to have an effect on me.

I find I work so much it effects my personal life and when I am not working I feel like there is something I should be doing because I am so used to working.

Basically I was told by a friend I wont be able to switch off because I have the mind of an entrepreneur! A wonderful gift that I am blessed with but one that also drives me a bit crazy from time to time.

So this blog was set up to communicate with others who have a similar problem and to try and find some ways to help me switch off.

I look forward in updating my progress!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment