Wednesday 23 February 2011

I have made it onto channel 5...


Last week myself and Gorgeous Star PR Director Hayley Sparkes were lucky enough to be invited on The Vanessa Show on Channel 5 hosted by Vanessa Feltz.

We traveled down to Princess Productions in Londons Queensbridge, to a very snazzy studio situated above a shopping mall  (of all places!)

Upon arrival we met two very lovely people called Keira and Daren who help to organise the show along with Ben Ofoedu (Vanessa's husband and in Phats and Small.) He was a really nice guy, good to know not all celebrities are stuck up.


I have to say the highlight of the day was meeting Gavin and Staceys Larry Lamb. One of the most down to earth people I have come across.


So what did Hayley and I do on the show? 
We were asked to give our opinions on the topics of manners and affairs. I have to say it was such a wonderful experience, and good news they want us back. 

Hayley and I will be going back to the studios on 7th April to record another show. Word also has it that the producers are meeting to discuss us both further. Stay tuned... 

To watch the episode on iPlayer click here... Vanessa Show (Rachel Ducker and Hayley Sparkes) and check out us on the Channel 5 website here... Rachel Ducker and Hayley Sparkes - Businesswomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment